NRTG About Us

The Niagara Regional Theatre Guild is one of the oldest continually running theatres in New York State. Founded in 1923 as the “Players Of Niagara” the group thrived and, in 1946, became the “Niagara Falls Little Theatre, Inc.” We officially changed our name from NFLT to NRTG in 2004, to reflect our regional nature – our talent, our audience, and our volunteers come to us from throughout Western New York. We are proud to serve the entire Niagara Frontier with top-notch entertainment.

Our Mission
We are one of the most handicap accessible theaters in the area. Our team strives to provide top-quality theatrical productions and artist opportunities. Our mission is to entertain, educate, and enrich the community we serve.

Our Company

An Exciting New Season

Our Current Season promises to follow in the tradition of quality performances for which NRTG is known. In addition to our normal programming of Musicals and Plays, our audience can always count on Special Events (not covered by Season Tickets) to add even more entertainment variety to our season.

Interested in finding out more about how to join our company or volunteer with us?

Board of Directors

Niagara Regional Theatre Guild’s Board members reside in Erie and Niagara Counties, reflecting the regional nature of the organization.
Fran Newton (Chair); Grand Island
M. Joseph Fratello (Vice Chair); Cheektowaga
John Quackenbush (Treasurer); Grand Island
Ruth Ellen Lagace (Secretary); Youngstown
Kim Petersdorf; Cheektowaga
Les Bailey; Cheektowaga
Gary Gaffney; Amherst
Dawn Marcolini Newton; Grand Island
Nancy Watts; Grand Island
Richard May (Advisor/Legal Counsel); Lockport

Our Theatre

The Niagara Regional Theatre Guild has entered into a partnership with St. Christopher Parish (Tonawanda, NY) that secures The Ellicott Creek Playhouse as our home for years to come. This historic partnership maintains our presence in Erie County, and puts NRTG in a newly renovated and dedicated performance space. Renovations unprecedented in our history have transformed the sanctuary of the former St. Edmund Parish into an intimate, comfortable 200-seat performing arts center.

No seat is more than 20 feet from the stage, many seats are at floor level, and no seat requires a climb of more than 3 stairs. Our parking lot has plenty of room for free, off street parking, and we're easily accessible from the Colvin Blvd I-290 exit.